Transforming Faces provides free, local, and ongoing multi-disciplinary cleft care for children and adults in developing countries.

More Ways to Give

Give a gift that lasts a lifetime!


  • Canadian residents: Donate via CanadaHelps.
  • US residents: Donate through American Fund for Charities & select “Transforming Faces Worldwide”
  • UK residents: Donate through UK Fund for Charities & Select “Transforming Faces Worldwide”
  • All other residents: You may donate using PayPal above. However, no charitable tax receipt will be issued.


Call us at 416-222-6581 and we’d be happy to process your Visa or MasterCard donation.


Make your cheque payable to Transforming Faces and pop it in the mail to:

Transforming Faces
637 College Street, Suite 203
Toronto, Ontario M6G 1B5

Marilyn Berson Cohen

“Many people find themselves wondering what kind of gift to give “someone who has everything” for birthdays, anniversaries, Christmas, and other special occasions. Instead of giving someone something that will just sit on a shelf, a donation to TF is a gift that lives a lifetime” – Marilyn Berson Cohen, TF Donor

Donate in honour or in memoriam

Please call us at 416-222-6581 and we would be happy to send out a card to honour your donation.


Be a champion for cleft care: Plan a birthday, donate your car or cash in your closet!

Planned Giving

A gift to Transforming Faces is a gift that lives a lifetime. There are many ways to help transform young lives through a planned gift to Transforming Faces. To discuss customized gift planning, please contact Courtney Mollenhauer at 416-222-6581 or

Gifts of securities

Gifts of securities are an easy and effective way to contribute to the work we do at Transforming Faces. Gifts of securities are eligible for a tax receipt for the full market value of the shares on the date of transfer. Read more about gifts of securities from Canada Revenue Agency or visit CanadaHelps through the link below. To discuss donating a gift of securities, please contact Courtney Mollenhauer at 416-222-6581 or

Donate securities